Enterprise Support and Readiness
Our team is here with the help you need
H2O.ai customers gave the highest overall score among all the vendors for sales relationship and account management, customer support (onboarding, troubleshooting, etc.) and overall service and support as reported by Gartner.
Get the industry’s best technical support for your Machine Learning efforts. With H2O.ai’s support, you’ll experience more uptime, faster issue resolution, better performance to support your critical applications, and faster delivery of the platform features you care about.
Our support and success teams work closely with our customers through their entire machine learning journey.
Our enterprise support includes:
- Production Certified Platform
- Expert 24×7 Email & Phone Support with 1 hour SLA
- Bug Escalation and Off-cycle Patch Releases
- Access to H2O Data Scientist and Algorithm Experts
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
- Health Check/Model Reviews
- DevOps / Production Consultation
- Legal Assurance
- Quick Start Services
Learn from the Makers
We also offer trainings for enterprise customers to leverage the best data science practices from our expert data scientists. We also help identify common data science pitfalls and train strategies to avoid them.
Training options include:
- Onboarding for New Teams
- Onsite Workshops & Training Classes
- Online Workshops and Webinars
H2O.ai for IT
H2O.ai is an open source leader in AI and machine learning. We support business agility as well as the needs of IT in an enterprise in the following ways:
- Speed up the conversion of data to predictions by making your own AI
- Leverage your data lakes and access all siloes to make the best AI
- Allow AI workloads to be seamlessly deployed on-premises and in the cloud
- Provide scale in ML algorithms and compatibility with every major programming language (e.g. R, Python, Java) critical for innovation in AI-driven enterprises
- Templatize training and deployments stages using best practices like Terraform and Docker images
H2O AI Cloud has two deployment options, Hybrid and Fully Managed.
Fully Managed Cloud
The Fully Managed deployment option provides the easiest way to get started and securely operate the H2O AI Cloud.
Complete H2O AI Cloud
Dedicated single-tenant cloud environment
Multi-layer security with encryption in transit and at rest
Virtually no infrastructure management
Securely Connect your AWS environment to your dedicated and fully managed H2O AI Cloud with AWS PrivateLink
The Hybrid Cloud deployment option provides complete control over infrastructure, software updates, security, and compliance. Customers can operate the Hybrid Cloud in any cloud or on-premises IT environment.
Complete H2O AI Cloud
Complete control – customer managed environment
Choice of cloud or on-premises environment
Run in compliant environments such as PCI-DSS, HIPAA, and FedRAMP
Low-latency – Bring AI near data and apps