H2O.ai to Share Latest Advancements in Automatic Machine Learning at Premier Industry Conferences This Week
H2O Driverless AI Featured at NVIDIA GPU Technology Conference 2019 and at Gartner Data & Analytics Summit 2019
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. — March 18th, 2019 — H2O.ai, the open source leader in AI and Machine Learning, today announced that H2O Driverless AI, the award-winning automatic machine learning platform, will be featured in two industry events this week: NVIDIA GPU Technology Conference and the Gartner Data & Analytics Summit. In addition, at NVIDIA’s event this week Jonathan McKinney, director of research at H2O.ai, will discuss accelerating machine learning on GPUs, and Navdeep Gill, Senior Machine Learning Software Engineer at H2O.ai, will speak about Explainable AI and practical machine learning interpretability techniques on March 20 and 21. At the Gartner summit, H2O Driverless AI will be featured at the Data Science and Machine Learning (DSML) Showdown on March 20.
Accelerating Automatic Machine Learning
H2O Driverless AI empowers data scientists to work on projects faster and more efficiently by using automation and state-of-the-art computing power to accomplish tasks that typically takes months in just minutes or hours. By delivering automatic feature engineering, model validation, model tuning, model selection and deployment, machine learning interpretability, time-series, NLP and automatic pipeline generation for model scoring, H2O Driverless AI provides companies with a data science platform that addresses the needs of a variety of use cases for every enterprise in every industry.
Key must-attend talks at NVIDIA GPU Technology Conference include:
- “Implementing Machine Learning on GPUs”
- Who: Jonathan McKinney, director of research, H2O.ai
- When: Wednesday, March 20, 2019 at 10:00 – 10:50am PT
- Where: GPU Technology Conference 2019, San Jose McEnery Convention Center, 408 Almaden Blvd, San Jose, CA 95110
- Room: 210E, Concourse Level
- Topic: Many machine learning algorithms can benefit from the efficient fine-grained parallelism and high throughput of GPUs. Importantly, GPUs make it possible to complete training and inference much faster than possible on ordinary CPUs. This talk will share some recent developments in implementing machine learning on GPUs and show how to leverage H2O.ai’s H2O GPU edition to capture benefits from GPU acceleration. The session will also compare performance gains from GPUs with CPU performance.
“Practical Machine Learning Interpretability Techniques”
- Who: Navdeep Gill, senior machine learning/software engineer at H2O.ai
- When: Thursday, March 21 at 11:00 – 11:50 am PT
- Where: GPU Technology Conference 2019, San Jose Marriott, 301 South Market Street, San Jose, CA 95113
- Room: Ballroom 4, Level 2/Concourse Level
- Topic: This presentation illustrates how to combine innovations from several sub-disciplines of machine learning research to train understandable, fair, trustable, and accurate predictive modeling systems. Techniques from research into fair models, directly interpretable Bayesian or constrained machine learning models, and post-hoc explanations can be used to train transparent, fair, and accurate models and make nearly every aspect of their behavior understandable and accountable to human users. Additional techniques from fairness research can be used to check for sociological bias in model predictions and to preprocess data and post-process predictions to ensure the fairness of predictive models. Finally, applying new testing and debugging techniques, often inspired by best practices in software engineering, can increase the trustworthiness of model predictions on unseen data. Together these techniques create a new and truly human-friendly type of machine learning suitable for use in business- and life-critical decision support.
Visit the H2O.ai team at NVIDIA GPU Conference at Booth #637
At the Gartner Data and Analytics Conference, H2O.ai will be featured in the Data Science and Machine Learning (DSML) Showdown
- When: Wednesday, March 20 at 9:40 – 9:50 am ET
- Where: Gartner Data & Analytics Summit, 8701 World Center Dr, Orlando, FL 32821
- Room: Theater 1, Level 1 on the Exhibit Showcase
Visit the H2O.ai team at Gartner Data & Analytics at Booth #803
H2O.ai is the open source leader in AI with a mission to democratize AI for everyone. H2O.ai is transforming the use of AI with software with its category-creating visionary open source machine learning platform, H2O. More than 18,000 companies use open-source H2O in mission-critical use cases for Finance, Insurance, Healthcare, Retail, Telco, Sales and Marketing. H2O Driverless AI uses AI to do AI in order to provide an easier, faster and cost-effective means of implementing data science. H2O.ai partners with leading technology companies such as NVIDIA, IBM, Intel, AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform and is proud of its growing customer base which includes Progressive Insurance, Walgreens and MarketAxess. For more information and to learn more about how H2O.ai is driving an AI Transformation, visit www.h2o.ai.