Get to Know H2O Hydrogen Torch with Kaggle Grandmasters
Join us on March 29 at 8 AM PST / 11 AM EST as we discuss H2O Hydrogen Torch with H2O's Kaggle Grandmasters.
H2O Hydrogen Torch is democratizing AI by simplifying and streamlining the process of making state-of-the-art deep learning models for all data scientists, from the novice to the expert. Deep learning can learn and make intelligent decisions on its own, even with limited and unstructured data available.
H2O Hydrogen Torch unlocks value from this unstructured data to help teams understand it at scale. For the enterprise, H2O Hydrogen achieves AI transformation by changing how they deliver value to both customers and internal teams.
Join us on Tuesday, March 29 at 8 AM PT / 11 AM EST to learn:
- Why we created H2O Hydrogen Torch
- Use cases and applications
- Best practices, tips, and tricks
Want to get started before the event? Try H2O Hydrogen Torch here.
- Dmitry Gordeev, Senior Data Scientist, H2O.ai | Kaggle Grandmaster
- Philipp Singer, Senior Data Scientist, H2O.ai | Kaggle Grandmaster
- Olivier Grellier, VP Data Science, H2O.ai | Kaggle Grandaster
- Yauhen Babakhin, Senior Data Scientist, H2O.ai | Kaggle Grandmaster
- Sri Ambati, CEO & Founder, H2O.ai